The Actnow E-Learning platform is active!
The ActNow e-learning platform offers to the user a plethora of online and offline activities, case studies, role-play scenarios as well as a vast bibliographical research on the thematic of climate change issue, and tools to raise awareness for it. It allows learners to improve their knowledge on:
- Augmented Reality
- Climate Change Impacts & Effects on Water
- Climate Change Impacts on Humans
- Climate Change Impacts on Wildlife & Nature
- Simulation Based Training
- Scenario 1: Social actors on climate change – an encounter between scientists, politicians and the industry
- Scenario 2: Zero emissions model
- Scenario 3: Regular or green mobility?
- Scenario 4: Dialogue table between enterprises and public administration – making business sustainable
The platform is available in the following link in English, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Greek and Bulgarian.